March 5, 2008

WOW!!! What an apron!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Wendy! I love, love, love my sassy new Emmeline apron sent to me for the Sassy Apron Swap! I will let the pictures tell the story! Oh well, maybe not just yet - just a few words!! The design is magnificent (the pattern is by Montessori By Hand), the workmanship is impeccable, and the fabric choices inspired! Okay, now for the pictures (I hope Wendy doesn't mind that I used the images she has of the apron on her blog!) ----

A wonderful vintage cherry print on the "front".
I love the gathers on the top of the apron!


And a great vintage kitchen print with wonderful black contrast on the "back"!

I am one lucky swap girl!!

Thanks again, Wendy!

P.S. The quilts on Wendy's website are definitely worth a look!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are right WOW!!!!!!!!

Bonnie O. said...

OMG! That is an adorable apron. I love the Emmeline pattern. I haven't ordered it yet, but I definitely will! Sheesh, it's cute enough to wear out! LOL

Laura Lee said...

As an avowed non-chef - - I am totally for the "going out" idea!!

Thanks for the comments!