May 2, 2009

The Awesomeness of the Summit of Awesome

DC Threads hosted a sewing demo at the inaugural Summit of Awesome this weekend - woo hoo!!!! Thanks to all the awesome Hello Craft chicks for a tremendous event - they truly know how to throw a GREAT party!! And we have four more peeps to add to our ever growing list of sewists - one seam at a time, one seam at a time!!!

Enjoy the slideshow!


Kimberly Dorn said...

THANK YOU DC Threads for hosting a rad sewing workshop at our Summit of Awesome!

You gals were excellent teachers and I loved making my bag. Thanks for showing me just how easy and fun sewing can be.

I look forward to attending a Sewing Lounge and seeing you at the 2010 Summit of Awesome!

Happy Crafting,
Executive Director
Hello Craft

JC said...

Hi Laura and Allison. Thanks for sharing the slide presenation. Hope that it helped with exposure for the Sewing Lounge. Wish I could have been there. Take care.