May 4, 2008

Austin Bound Plushies

Last week I "re-met" and "first-met" some really remarkable folks - a long-lost college classmate and her family. My friend and her mate are amazingly accomplished designers and entrepreneurs and their two year old twins are - well - they are amazing two year old twins! (For those of you who don't know me well I am rapidly approaching a half century - so do the math about having the twins!). I don't know how they manage it all!!

Anyway -what a pleasure to get reacquainted and acquainted! Below are a couple of pics of the plushies I made for the kids! Thanks for a terrific time in Austin!

All the materials are from my stash bins (hooray for emptying out my stash bins!). I used fleece for the patterned bodies and felt for the eyes and bellies. I embedded bells in the fiberfill so the plushie can jiggle for Zelda!


Z for ZELDA

C for CREED

Tiny smiles for the tiny twins! Love you guys!

Thanks again Austin!

1 comment:

toxomaman said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for the jingle friends:)

We love them,
Creed & Zelda