November 12, 2007

Bedazzling, Bodacious, Beaded Bookmark

Those crafty ladies at Crafty Daisies have hosted another great swap - BOOKMARKS this time! Here is my swap/gift/treat! I hope my swap-mate likes it! I got the beads at a terrific shop, Bedazzled, in Dupont Circle (Washington DC).

Here are the pics
----click on the photo to enlarge----
Beads from Bedazzled. I love that place!
What better place to christen the beaded bookmark than Tim Gunn's
"Guide to Taste and Style"

And it is marking my FAVORITE (autographed) page and quotation: "Do not force garments into performing psychological tasks for which they were not designed"

Details, details, details!

Sara - - I hope you e
njoy the swap!


And here is the bookmark that my swapmate, Amiorra Zuber, sent to me! I love the envelope as much as the bookmark! Thanks!

No comments: